The key activities outlined below represent an overview of the position of a Marketing Co-ordinator with graphic design skills and should not be seen as a prescriptive list of activities. A flexible, proactive, and responsive approach is vital, together with initiative in identifying and focusing on what needs to be done to contribute to the achievement of business objectives. Flexibility and willingness to be proactive and help in a variety of activities will be important.
AIM OF THE ROLE
Support Marketing team and Design teams with creating and producing engaging and purposeful graphics and digital content for marketing materials, project bids or project related materials and assist with some administrative as well as general studio administrative activities.
- Social Media Management – Understanding and drive current Social Media Strategy, creating content to promote MCM’s services and generate leads.
- Support creative design with brand guidelines in mind, to generate portfolio documents, fee bids and proposals, banners and posts for social media, branded items for events, business cards and internal communications
- Update MCM’s intranet System – DOT, to update database, client contacts, templates, insurance certifications, financial reports etc
- Events – coordinate external events from building tours, awards ceremonies, charity days etc
- Support – Assisting with scheduling/organisation of travel, which include booking accommodation, flights, etc
- Awards Submissions – liaise with all contractors and designers on the project to collate information needed for awards submissions, design documents to submit
- Leads management – work closely with Client Development Director to generate weekly list of leads provided by management and Associate Directors
- Video content creation – generate video content for social media, edit interviews, reels, and create templates.
- Website updates – work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure the website is up to date with recent projects, thought leadership articles, team page updates, understanding Search Engine Optimisation and keywords
- E-Mail Marketing – send out monthly newsletters and keep the client list up to date
Marketing Administrative Services
- Allocation of new job numbers in DOT and initial project set-up
- Maintaining marketing annual subscriptions and memberships e.g. BCO, Corenet, RIBA etc
- Support in business development activities when required
- Support in PR activities with press and media. Preparing press releases, organising tours or visits to projects, photography bookings and keeping relationships with editors.
Office Administrative Services
- General administrative support to project teams, including presentation documents (using InDesign)
- Administration/facilities support to Head of Business Support
- Manage and maintain stationery
- Other tasks in support of Project teams as required
- Monitor and administer the MCM email address for business enquiries
- Fluent with Adobe Creative software including InDesign, Photoshop
- Social Media platform experience – Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Video production software experience a bonus (Premier Pro, Rush, iMovie, Final cut)
- Fluent with MS Office
- Experience using Marketing platforms for E-mail Marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to work as part of a team as well as taking the initiative to work solo and manage your own time to complete tasks on time.
- Be a brand ambassador for MCM.
Please submit a CV and no more than five pages of your best work in PDF format to: email@example.com