Studio Lead – Full time/Office Based Role
This role is to lead, co-ordinate and manage all tasks associated with running a studio. As key concierge the role will largely form the ‘glue’ of the activities.
It is key that any applicant is highly motivated and personable and willing to work in a fast pace creative agency and be very much a team player. A keen eye for detail and maintaining a frictionless user experience for both staff and visitors is crucial to meet the standards and quality MCM is driving for with our space.
The key activities outlined below represent an overview of the position of Studio Lead and should not be seen as a prescriptive list of activities. A flexible responsive approach is vital, together with initiative in identifying and focusing on what needs to be done to contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
Office & Facilities
- Welcome guests and visitors into the studio and manage their stay and interaction with MCM
- Welcome new starters and employees and contractors to MCM ensuring they have relevant space and equipment to support their needs
- Manage and maintain studio including library area, ensuring tidy and H&S compliant (PAT testing, workstation assessments etc)
- Maintain stationery/consumables levels
- Studio space liaison on day to day issues
- Managing all 3rd party supplies required for the space including but not limited to cleaners, AV contractor, planting contractor and others.
- Day to day liaison with 3rd party IT support, including raising orders/purchase orders and electronic sign off
- Manage/maintain hardware/software schedule & asset list
- Monitor Techbuster channel outside of IT Support hours, ensure resolution
- Manage IT onboarding in liaison with Head of Business Support
- Manage replacement/repair of failed tech
- Manage and monitor server archiving
- Manage and monitor Phishing training
- Arrange travel/accommodation/catering when required
- Organise & diarise company events as required including MMM, monthly healthchecks
- Manage meeting room booking system
- Working with Social Committee, organise & diarise social events: company awayday, Christmas party etc
- Diary management/admin support for SLT
- Project administration support as required
- Maintain project & supplier contact database
The Successful Applicant
- Will have excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A proactive attitude, strong communicator and confident in working both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with partners including IT support to keep the studio running as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word/Excel/Outlook. Good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat & InDesign
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role
This role is office based, 5 days a week and covers core office hours of 8.30am to 5pm.
Are you an MCM’er?
If you are passionate about Design, interested in the future of work, sustainability, well-being, and you love working in a collaborative team with super influential people, then we are the team for you.
We are always open to new ideas and always hold a space for those who want to share their thoughts and visions for the industry. We also want to see each other grow personally and professionally and to really enjoy being part of a unique company.
To apply please submit no more than ten pages of your best work and a single page CV including availability and salary expectations in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.