euNetworks is a Western European provider of bandwidth infrastructure services. They focus on delivering scalable, fibre based products and solutions to a customer base that is at the centre of technology transformation. Their customers require fibre based data centre to data centre connectivity, both within the key cities in Europe and between these cities, supporting both their bandwidth growth and the performance requirements that their applications demand.
- Headquartered in London, UK with local offices across Western Europe
- Leading data centre and cloud connectivity provider
- Delivering focus products and high bandwidth solutions
- Serving customers across the wholesale, finance, content, media, data centre and enterprise segments
- Benefit from a unique duct and fibre footprint owned and operated by euNetworks
During the pandemic euNetworks exercised a lease break in London and effectively all staff in London worked from home. When the business decided to acquire a new office, MCM were appointed initially to help identify the type of work patterns and special requirements that would support their staff and satisfy the business as well as predict the amount of space required for a new style of hybrid working.
MCM helped in the due diligence process of selecting the site in Canary Wharf as well as the entire design and fit out process. The project which completed in Q1 2022, has already been a great success in getting staff back together and will be a catalyst for recruiting top talent.